Pedestrian Safety Solutions
Impact Recovery System: In-Street Pedestrian Crossing Sign
Yield To Pedestrians Within Crosswalk (Surface mount: fixed base)
Yield To Pedestrians Within Crosswalk (Fixed base installed on road)
Yield To Pedestrians/Stop For Pedestrians Within Crossswalk
- Meets 2009 MUTCD standard. NCHRP-350 approved.
- The Massachusetts specification calls for YIELD TO PEDESTRIANS WITHIN CROSSWALK.
- Post and panel are flexible polyethylene plastic that is resistant to UV light, ozone, and hydrocarbons.
- The unit has an anti-twist reactive spring assembly that rebounds to upright when struck.
- Available with Portable Quick Release Base or the Surface Mount Fixed Base.
- Ideal for delineating crosswalks to reduce the risk of injury or death. This product works especially well in city/town centers and school zones.
Impact Recovery: In-Street Pedestrian Crosswalk Spec Sheet
Step-N-Lock: In-Street Pedestrian Crossing Sign
Step-N-Lock Vertical Panel and Portable Base
- Meets MUTCD pedestrian barricade requirements. NCHRP-350 approved with or without barricade light at top of the unit.
- The Massachusetts specification is YIELD TO PEDESTRIANS.
- 12″x 36″ Impact resistant blow-molded polyethylene plastic panel. Diamond grade fluorescent yellow/green and high-intensity white reflective sheeting.
- Simply step down on the Step-N-Lock foot hole to lock the panel in place. Six locking buttons are molded into the panel and correspond with buttons molded into the base.
- Also custom or standard signs are able to be mounted on verticle panel instead of the STATE LAW: YIELD TO PEDESTRIANS WITHIN CROSSWALK upon request. For example, a KEEP RIGHT graphic/sign is commonly used with this product or even a HANDICAPPED PARKING sign.
Step-N-Lock: In-Street Pedestrian Crossing Sign Product Sheet